Product Description® SleepSack® 4-Piece Gift Set - Cowboy">
HALO® SleepSack® wearable blanket: The Safer Way to Sleep®
This HALO® SleepSack® wearable blanket Four-Piece Gift Set is the comfortable and safe way to put your baby to sleep. It includes baby's sleeping essentials: a HALO SleepSack wearable blanket, bodysuit, coverall and coordinating hat. The HALO® SleepSack® wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. Made of 100% certified organically-grown cotton, the fabric is free of chemical dyes, softeners and finishes. In addition to being safer and eco-friendly, it helps babies sleep better, too. It’s a warm cuddly blanket they can’t kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospitals, recommended safety organizations and is approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% organic cotton interlock.
Size small fits 10-18 lbs. Hat not to be worn when sleeping.
• Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
• Set contains: 1 SleepSack wearable blanket, 1 long sleeve bodysuit, 1 long sleeve coverall and 1 hat. Hat is not to be worn while sleeping. All pieces 100% certified organically-grown cotton, the fabric is free of chemical dyes, softeners and finishes. Size small fits 10-18 lbs.
• Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can’t be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
• Coverall features turnover cuffs to reduce scratching and unzips from the bottom allowing for easy diaper change.
• Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating.
• Used by hundreds hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices
• Approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
• "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
• A portion of every sale goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
Styles: Cowboy print and Red/Brown Dots